You’re more than welcome to mail your gift to us directly, via check (payable to St. Susanna Parish) or in your provided giving envelope. Please then place your check or giving envelope in a secure envelope to mail. Mailing Address:
St. Susanna Parish
Attn: Jodi Tucker
616 Reading Road
Mason, Ohio 45040
St. Susanna offers safe and secure electronic giving opportunities through Our Sunday Visitor (OSV). This online tool provides you with complete control of your amount and scheduling. Checking account transfers as well as all major credit cards are accepted. If you have any questions please contact Jodi Tucker at email@example.com.
If you do not currently have an OSV account, you will need to create and verify an account and then add a payment method before proceeding to the following steps:
- Visit www.osvhub.com/stsusanna/funds and log-in
- Click Give a New Gift
- Select the Gift Type, click Next
- Enter the Amount of the Gift, select Frequency, Start Date, and Account
NOTE: If the “Remain Anonymous” box is checked, we are unable to provide you with an end of the year giving statement for your contribution.
- Click the green Next button.
- A summary of your donations that you are about to submit will now be shown. If you need to make changes, click the back button
- Once everything is correct, click the green Confirm button.
- You will get a page that has the message that Your Gift(s) Have Been Processed. You can print this page or click finish – you will also receive an email confirmation.
The Quick Give option may be utilized for one time donations.
- Click this link: www.osvhub.com/stsusanna/funds.
- Click Quick Give.
- Enter your information in the specified fields.
- Clicking Submit to finalize process.
Endowments & Securities
This fund is available to make a memorial or living tribute gift. This is an ongoing fund and contributions are most welcome.
The donation of common stock can be made to St. Susanna Parish for regular stewardship or special gifts to Parish or School. Follow this link for steps on how to transfer stock.
There are financial strategies available whereby as a St. Susanna parishioner you can increase your stewardship of treasure during your lifetime and/or at the time of death, leaving a portion of your assets to the parish, rather than to the IRS.
- Leave a gift in your will: By leaving a portion of your assets to St. Susanna Parish, you continue the practice of good stewardship. Even a modest dollar or percentage amount can accomplish great things.
- Life Insurance: Either purchase a new life insurance policy naming St. Susanna Parish as owner or beneficiary, or simply make St. Susanna a beneficiary or owner of an existing policy.
- Other Assets: A number of opportunities exist to utilize assets in a way that creates tax advantages for you and provides immediate or future income for the parish.
Gift Card Program
The Gift Card/SCRIP Program is a great way to raise funds for the PTO or Debt Reduction - at no cost to you. When you purchase gift cards, St. Susanna receives anywhere from 2% - 20% of the total purchase and you can select whether it helps either pay down the Parish Debt or support the PTO.
Our Program consists of 3 parts:
Gift cards to local restaurants and stores can be purchased immediately after mass from a volunteer at the information desk each weekend. The local restaurants and stores are: Applebees, Bob Evans, Chipotle, Culvers, Home Depot, Kidd Coffee, Kohl's, Kroger, Mike's Car Wash, Outback/Carraba's/Bonefish, Petsmart, Panera, Speedway, Subway, Wal-Mart, Wendy's, Whole Foods.
Kroger Rewards Program
Use your Kroger Plus Card when you shop and a percentage of the sales will be directed toward the parish. Find out how to register your card to benefit the parish by following the instructions on the document to the left.
You can pick up an order sheet at the information desk after Mass or follow the link on the left of this page. A few of the several hundred cards we can order from are listed on this sheet. Of course, you can always go to the Great Lake Scrip website and write additional ones on the order form. Please make all checks payable to "St Susanna Parish." Orders placed by the 15th of the month will be received by the 22nd.